Subject: [Leica] Epson RD 1 - using Epson RAW plug-in to correct for vignetting with wide angle lens
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Fri Oct 1 22:10:58 2004

Did you do any other adjustments? You seem to lose contrast with the
plug-in. What lenses does the plug-in work with?

Thanks for the comparison,

John Collier

In reply to: Message from cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer) ([Leica] Epson RD 1 - using Epson RAW plug-in to correct for vignetting with wide angle lens)