Subject: [Leica] new LIFE magazine
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Fri Oct 1 09:21:19 2004

My Friday newspaper included the firs issue of the new LIFE magazine.
It took me a couple of minutes of searching through advertisements for tires
and televisions to find it.

It's well done. 6-color roto, saddle stitched, coated paper. Good printing.
Quite superior production quality to the typical Sunday supplement magazines
I've seen both in the US and in the UK. It's about 24 pages long, I'd guess
(I haven't counted).

This could actually amount to something if they can keep up this level of
quality.

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] new LIFE magazine)