Subject: [Leica]FS: Leica M6 0.85 black classic
From: michael at hintlian.com (Michael Hintlian)
Date: Fri Oct 1 08:31:03 2004

For Sale:  Leica M6 original 0.85 black body (classic).  The camera
has been used and shows some bright marks but no dents or dings, I
would rate EX, jpegs upon request.  Cosmetics aside, the camera is in
top mechanical condition.  I am the original owner and have the
original packaging (white box and clamshell case) along with body
cap.  Price includes shipping to lower 48 USA only, $1350. firm.

Please reply privately:  michael at hintlian dot com

Thanks,

MH