Subject: [Leica] Re: New Zeiss Ikon
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Fri Oct 1 06:54:06 2004

For me it is "the finder, stupid!" Not that the glass hasn't been a
source of delight. I fell in love with the finder and learned to love
the glass. Bottom line? If someone else makes a better digital M body
with just as good (or better?) a finder then that is the one I will
buy.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re: New Zeiss Ikon)