Subject: [Leica] OT - Koni Omega
From: wbill at bellatlantic.net (Bill Barton)
Date: Fri Oct 1 06:13:32 2004

I second that the lenses are good, just that it is so heavy. I find that
I use just the normal 90 and the 58 the 180 will only close focus to
about 12 feet!!! which is just too far.  But now is the time to pick up
any MF camera. I picked up a Rapid Omega 200 with 3 backs and the 58 90
and 180 lenses in like new condition for 500.00. I had to send one of
the backs out for repair but everything else works fine.

Think of it as the camera you want to use when that Noct and 1st version
of the 90 f2.0 is just too light to carry around.  :)