Subject: [Leica] The Story of the Microscope FS
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Fri Oct 1 00:25:05 2004

I am publishing the book: "The Story of the Microscope"  October 15!
Perhaps some of you HUG'ers, MUG'ers, LUG'ers and RUG'ers might have an
interest in other optical equipment.

The Author is HARALD MOE(1918-2000),  Professor in Anatomy at the Department
of Medical Anatomy, University of Copenhagen
The English version was after the translation edited by PETER EVENNETT and
CHRISTOPHER HAMMOND  of the Royal Microscopical Society

If you visit my homepage www.rhodos.com you can read more about the book

Any orders from subscribers to the HUG, MUG, LUG or RUG list, I receive
befor October 15, will get a 15% discount of the price + postage

all the best

Ruben

Replies: Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] The Story of the Microscope FS)