Subject: [Leica] Photos from the Southwest
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Thu Sep 30 15:04:31 2004

From: "Adam Bridge" <abridge@gmail.com>

> <http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-Southwestern-Vacation/>
>
> Comments invited. I'd like to know if navigation of the site is
> sufficiently easy.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Adam

Hi Adam,

Spectacular landscapes, well captured. When I saw the thumbnails I was faced
with all those I great shots but I went straight to the one of the three
guys to see what cameras they were carrying, I am one sad individual.
Enjoyed looking at them and look forward to more.

Some of the 'next photo' links took me back to the thumbs, no hardship but
you did ask :-)

--Graham

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Photos from the Southwest)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Photos from the Southwest)