Subject: [Leica] FS: M6 TTL
From: jmclainaz at comcast.net (Jack McLain - Contract Research Oversight)
Date: Thu Sep 30 10:54:57 2004

I am selling my M6 TTL, black body, Ex condition (plastic still on base
plate), no scratches or permanent marks other than minor rubs on strap lugs.
SN2479***

Original packaging, strap and body cap

$1000.00

I am in the process of moving to a remote place in Arizona. I will be in
e-mail contact until 5 Oct, and then will be depending on my cell phone (520
404 6672) until satellite internet can be established (hopefully a week
later).

I will be ready to ship immediately (before the 5th) or after I get
relocated; your choice.

Money Order or cashiers check preferred.

cheers
Jack

Jack McLain
Tucson, AZ