Subject: [Leica] FS: Canon EOS, Hasselblad, etc.
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Thu Sep 30 10:17:45 2004

All prices *include* shipping from Japan to the USA, Europe, or Asia.
Please contact me for payment information.

Leica CL + 40mm Summicron + 90mm f/4 Rokkor-M :  In good working
condition. Just CLAed this summer by Leica to the tune of $450.  Your
cost $800 or ?90,000

Canon EOS 3: In great condition with Really Right Stuff Bracket.
Very few marks on it.  $600 or ?65,000. See photos on my website
below.

Canon EF 28-135 IS USM: Just bought it in in March. Since then I
bought the 28-70 L, so I don't need this anymore. Near mint. Not any
marks that I can see.  With hood. (I have the boxes in storage in the
USA, if you want them, I can send them to you in January).   $350 or
?38000

Hasselblad 50mm Distagon C lens. Some cleaning marks and wear on the
chrome. Otherwise works great. I'm asking $750 including shipping
anywhere  or Y80,000 in Japan.

Hasselblad PME-90 Meter Prism: In excellent condition. Optics are
perfect. Works great, but now I have a 203Fe, I don't need it.  $950
or ?100,000. 7 day return privileges.

Karen Nakamura

--
Karen Nakamura