Subject: [Leica] r8 motor drive rewind?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Sep 29 16:54:27 2004

Eric,
I believe you've loaded and unloaded the R8 earlier before owning the motor
drive?

So with the motor attached it isn't much different, push down the rewind
"metallic looking little pin" on the top by the advance lever and it locks
down.

Then on the lower right of the motor as the camera is facing you, push the
small lever to the left and it should begin re-winding and stay that way
until the film is re-wound. Then clicks to a stop.

Once in a while on mine I push the lever and the motor starts, then stops. I
just push the lever back over and hold it until the rewind handle stops
re-winding. It's no big deal because the stopping part only happens on
occasion. Besides you may never experience it.

But basically that's it.  If you can't get it going here's my phone number
if you're in North America.

Phone me... 250-477-2156 and we can sort this out in a few moments and get
you on your way happy snapping with the motor drive. ;-)

ted

Message from leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric) ([Leica] r8 motor drive rewind?)
Message from msadat at gmail.com (kiakki) ([Leica] r8 motor drive rewind?)
Message from leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric) ([Leica] r8 motor drive rewind?)