Subject: [Leica] New Zeiss RF system online
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Tue Sep 28 04:07:54 2004

> Enough stuff for a long thread....
>
> Didier

Might as well get it started!  :-)

When my Dad returned home from WWII, he had a Zeiss Ikon.  I don't
recall which model, but it was a folder, and I still have some of the
photos he had taken with it.

Several years ago, when my interest in photography was regenerated, I
called him to ask what he had done with it.  (He is meticulous and the
camera was immaculate.)  He couldn't remember, alas, but to this day the
name "Zeiss Ikon" is every bit as full of nostalgia, for me, as the name
"Leica" is for so many others.

Anybody seen a price on this thing?  I've browsed around a bit but
haven't found anything.

Ken Frazier