Subject: [Leica] WAS: Leica donation to students NOW: BUY AN M7 AND ?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Sep 27 16:34:16 2004

Kit McChesney offered:
Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Leica donation to students

> Well, personally, I'd like to see them give a new Porsche 911 Turbo with
> every M7 purchase, but no one has taken me up on that offer just yet! ;-)<

OK Kit and gang here's the deal of the year.
We convince Porsche to buy out Leica, then Leica would be saved and all
previous owners who supported leica over the past 10-20 years get a new 911
turbo.  :-)

There you go eh? Can't get much better than that. :-)

Heck I'd even buy another M7 just to even the weight distribution on the
shoulders and get the 3 of them off my neck! :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from leicagalpal at earthlink.net (Kit McChesney) ([Leica] WAS: Leica donation to students NOW: BUY AN M7 AND ?)