Subject: [Leica] Late PAW:s : digital question
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Sep 27 05:18:40 2004

I'm away from home for about three weeks so my PAW:s will be too ...
maybe. My daughter (the one who says I'm old-fashioned because I use film
and she uses digital) visited me over the weekend and made enough fun of
me that I am very seriously considering picking up a P&S digital after
work just so I can get some place-holders up.

I'm looking at the Canon Powershot A95 unless I get talked out of it.

Now ... I will only be using the A95 until I get home. Every time I come
home with a new cellphone or camera, my children have this attitude: Your
stuff is my stuff. I get the hand-me-down and they take care of the new
stuff. So in the long-run I'd be stuck with an A70 (the one my daughter
uses).

Has anyone played with one of these? I have to admit that I've seen some
good shots with these.

Daniel