Subject: [Leica] Re: wishes?
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Sun Sep 26 21:25:55 2004

a camera with a simplified rangefinder -- no meter needles to watch, no
multiple frames to remember and confuse, no other gizmos. Oh, well, parallex
correction, of course, and a .85 view for increased rangefinder sensitivity.

pure control -- I buy a leica to know what I'm doing, not to have to
override
the damn thing.

quiet, simple -- no autowinders to add weight and noise.

no batteries to go dead.

oh, wait, they already made that one -- my M3.

never mind.

c trentelman