Subject: [Leica] Shanghai film Processing
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Thu Sep 23 18:43:10 2004

>Group:
>
>Can anyone recommend a B&W film processing facility -- or person --
>in Shanghai? Don't expect anything too trying; Tri-X and possibly
>some Acros 100 and/or Neopan 1600.
>
>Could also use a color (print) processing recommendation as well.
>On- and off-list replies welcome.

Greg -

There's a place on Nanjing Lu near the Peace Hotel that was quite
good. They even left my E-6 and C-41 uncut, which is my preferred
style as it makes it easier to scan.  The prices were reasonable.
They can do B&W too. C-41 is same-day, E-6 is one day.  I didn't use
their B&W service.

Of course I can't remember their name. They are right across the
intersection from a MacDonalds or Kentucky Fried Chicken, about 200
yards in from the Peace Hotel on Nanjing Lu.

Bug me and I'll see if I can't find a receipt for the name.

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura