Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica 135MM F/3.4 APO-Telyt-M, As New, $1200
From: dpfreedman at att.net (dpfreedman@att.net)
Date: Thu Sep 23 13:41:08 2004

Okay, let's try this again at a reduced asking price.  I have a 135 f/3.4
apo for sale that is indistinguishable from new.  I am the original owner.
The lens was used exactly once to take a few test pix. That's it. The "M"
system just wasn't for me so everything was sold with the exception of this
beauty. It comes with caps, case, and box. Current price at B&H is an
eye-popping $2195.  Here's a chance for you to save $1000. $1200 + $20 for
shipping and insurance within the US.

Dave F.