Subject: [Leica] Leica Thread Mount Camera Poll
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Wed Sep 22 10:11:39 2004

Douglas here,
Leica IIIG, Canon P, Canon 7, 2x Bessa L and a Bessa R
CV lenses 12,15,25,50,75mm
Canon 2x50mm , 85, 135mm
Leica Collapsible Elmar 2.8/50mm
Optomax 200/4.5 (haven't tried it yet, found it at a flea market in the
UK, fitted with a T2
to M39 adapter)

Bessa Ls for extreme w/a shots, one has the 12mm finder epoxied on to
the shoe.

IIIG (when I get round to cutting the film leaders) with the collapsible
Elmar. It fits nicely in
my jacket pocketwhen I'm out hiking.

The Ls with wide angle lenses get used most, mostly for sea and
landscape shots. Usually as back-up
bodies to my SLR equipment.
For some unknown reason the Canon bodies hardly get used, I must get
around to it someday.