Subject: [Leica] at the game
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 22:58:18 2004

In a message dated 9/20/2004 8:21:06 PM Central Daylight Time,
phong@doan-ltd.com writes:
SonC@aol.com posted:
> http://www.sonc.com/drum_portrait.htm

Very cool shot.  I wonder if I actually have seen
a photo of you.  I have seen a photo of your shadow
on a tree, I have seen a photo of a reflection of you
in a food store, I have seen a photo of another reflection
of you on a restaurant counter.    And of course I have seen
photos of your lovely wife Kathy.   But i am not sure
I actually have seen  a photo of you.  Although I must
have, as I can picture you in my mind.

Cheers,

- Phong
I'm easily seen.  bigole teddy bear

http://www.sonc.com/soncsplace.htm

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

Replies: Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] at the game)