Subject: [Leica] Arthingworth Northamptonshire #1
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Sep 20 06:38:02 2004

Neil said:
> Very good Graham.  I had yet another frustrated photography weekend, all
> those clouds and good weather and no time to go anywhere with the camera.
> How do you fancy swapping lives for a week?<<<<

Hi Graham,
Here you go mate the money making idea of the week. :-)

Photo touring event:

"Walk your weary woes away! Capturing beautiful pictorial clouds, country
side, long boats and landscapes under the guiding hand of Graham Battison."
Pictorials extraordinaire!!! :-)

Bring your Leica, effect filters, assortment of film and walking shoes.
Later share a pint at the "Ye olde Horse & Buggy" pub.

It's OK just trying to be helpful. Your welcome. ;-)

ted