Subject: [Leica] Re: Ford & F1 Jaguar
From: lowiemanuel at yahoo.ca (Emanuel Lowi)
Date: Sun Sep 19 16:20:58 2004

Like I said, my opinions about non-German Leicas have
earned me nothing but grief here. So I am not going to
bother making the arguments again to this crowd.

People may buy what they want and believe what they
wish.

I knew Wetzlar Leicas. A Portuguese Leica ain't a
Wetzlar Leica for me. Similarly, a German codfish dish
or red wine ain't a Portuguese codfish dish or red
wine.

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal

P.S. Don't eat seafood if you don't live within 500
miles of salt water. Isn't that obvious?

Replies: Reply from locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke) ([Leica] Re: Ford & F1 Jaguar)