Subject: Fish (WAS: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica) (Nathan Wajsman)
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Sep 19 12:12:36 2004

dorysrus@mindspring.com writes:
Regarding catfish, I don't seem to enjoy  it now that most catfish comes
from farms and is corn-fed

When in New Orleans go to Bozo's in Metairie (3117 21st St.,about a  block
off Causeway and Veterans) and get the catfish; It is caught wild, sliced
thin
and fried to perfection.  .  I haven't been there in a while, but  at one
time
every piece of fish sold was personally cooked by Chris or his  wife.  The
Oysters are also good there

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com