Subject: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat Sep 18 22:58:53 2004

Karen:

Apropos your ultra-fresh sushi, there's a great story about Igor
Stravinsky.  He went to a cafe and ordered crayfish.  The waiter wheeled
out a tank, and asked Stravinsky which one he would like.  Stravinsky
immediately ordered something else.  When his companions asked him why, the
composer replied that he could never eat something after having met it
socially.

(Bon appetite, and please post pictures!)

--Peter
The above incident supposedly took place in Paris, where a lot of
celebrated Leica photographs were taken.