Subject: [Leica] Re: The Economist (WAS: Kerry Who now anarcha-choo)
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat Sep 18 18:37:54 2004

Well I for one would like to be. It is the one ism that attracts me
like a moth to the flame. Unfortunately as I age I can see, like all
isms, its flaws as well. The images of the Spanish Civil War affect me
like no others can. Even with the benefit of foresight, I would be
first in line to volunteer for the international brigade. A fruitless
ambition I know but to be there when German anarchists marched in
Madrid, weeping with joy. Now that must have seemed like the start of a
real world new order.

John Collier

PS: Like all closet anarchists, Greg and Marc included, there is also a
hidden totalitarian streak as well ;-)

Replies: Reply from locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke) ([Leica] Re: The Economist (WAS: Kerry Who now anarcha-choo))