Subject: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica
From: leicagalpal at earthlink.net (Kit McChesney)
Date: Sat Sep 18 12:57:54 2004

Most folks who buy 'fresh fish' in stores, either in the middle of the
continent, or on the edges, don't realize that most fish has been frozen
before it makes it to the stores, anyway. Unless you meet the fisherman at
the boat, or are the fisherman, you are probably eating fish that has been
frozen and transported and has been out of the water for some time. Even if
you're in a coastal location.

All sushi fish is flash frozen anyway, for purposes we need not go into at
this moment. I eat sushi all the time at the best sushi bar in Colorado, and
you can't tell me that fish isn't fresh. It's de-vine!

And as another of my Colorado colleagues pointed out in private, ain't y'all
never heard o' trout before? We have lotsa that here!

Kit (writing from a log cabin, landlocked in the Rockies, with no
electricity, indoor plumbing, and nothing but a mule for transportation!)