Subject: [Leica] PAW 17: Old feedl lot
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Sat Sep 18 07:44:36 2004

>That shows why so many folks from up there move down here. That looks
>really, really frigid.
>
>Jeffery Smith
>New Orleans, LA

I dunno.... given the recent "weather" in New Orleans, I'd take the
certainty of coldness to the uncertainty of a hurricane any day. I
hear that if only one more butterfly in South America had fluttered
its wings, Lake Pontcharwhatmacallit would have breached the levees
and flooded the entire city of New Orleans. You'd have caskets
floating through the streets all over again.

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] PAW 17: Old feedl lot)