Subject: [Leica] For the Very Rich and Exquisitly Stupid
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Sep 17 18:47:30 2004

In a message dated 9/17/2004 8:19:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
dorysrus@mindspring.com writes:
You all think that you are fooling SWMBO. In reality, she is just saving
up for when there is something important to her.  Why would you think
the mother of your children: you know, the person who knew when a cookie
had been eaten, homework undone, beds unmade, poor performance at
school, poor choice in internet content, would not instantly know when a
foreign object had entered her domain.

Trust me on this, the price of subterfuge is very, very high.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com
Yes, I overheard Kathy tell someone the other day that "I pretend to not
notice a new camera thing, and he pretends to not notice a new dress."

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish