Subject: [Leica] Tewe
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Thu Sep 16 18:26:03 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 17:57, Slobodan Dimitrov wrote:
> Feli;
>  You're obviously a candidate for an M3. I wouldn't delay, as all sorts of
> devastating psychosomatic disruptions can start taking place.
> S. Dimitrov

Good god no!  I need another Leica like I need a hole in my head,
although I think you can never have too many M4's...
;-)
Besides, my accountant may have a seizure.

I once borrowed a friends M3 for a week or two and really wasn't sold
on the round cornered 50 framelines. Reminded me of a TV pumpkin...
8-)

Feli