Subject: [Leica] Living Life Like Lazarus
From: kenf01 at gmail.com (Ken Firestone)
Date: Thu Sep 16 12:11:04 2004

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:55:06 -0400, B. D. Colen <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
wrote:
> Of the Fort Something Dam, which was then under construction...Ft.
> Pierce maybe?

I think that was Fort Peck Dam, photos by Magraret Burke-White.

We had a show of her work here in Washington, DC recently, great
stuff. I won't get into the stories about her during WW II.

Oh, and I think she used a Leica from time to time.
--
Ken Firestone, W3CAT    Kerry-Courage under fire.
kenf01@gmail.com          Bush-Driving under the influence.

Message from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Living Life Like Lazarus)