Subject: [Leica] LIFE magazine re-launces
From: kenf01 at gmail.com (Ken Firestone)
Date: Thu Sep 16 12:06:18 2004

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:35:42 -0600, Kit McChesney | Vuelux
<kitmc@vuelux.com> wrote:
> Well, I'm not sure I'd use the exact language you did, but the feeling is
> the same. What a wasted opportunity. Why not a REAL magazine? These days,
> one could launch a LIFE magazine as a glossy luxury model, charge $15 a
> copy, and probably make a fortune!
>
> Maybe I'll do do that ... ;-)

Gee, if we really wanted a coffee table monthly, I would rather see it
based on the old Look magazine. For some reason I always liked it
better than Lif e in the 60's.

--
Ken Firestone, W3CAT    Kerry-Courage under fire.
kenf01@gmail.com          Bush-Driving under the influence.

Message from kitmc at vuelux.com (Kit McChesney | Vuelux) ([Leica] LIFE magazine re-launces)