Subject: [Leica] Tri-X on the cheap
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Wed Sep 15 12:52:51 2004

"This sad news comes on the heels of a call earlier in the day from my
daughter, the B&W printer, telling me that her boss told her that Ilford's
ceasing manufacture of it's traditional photography products."

> No. All of the people who said we were acting like Chicken Little may
> have to reevaluate their views. And I was just getting into Delta 400.

Hi Jeffrey,

At best I'd call the original post idle speculation or wishful thinking
based on hearsay - at least third hand.

Perhaps we should wait for Ilford to put out an .....Offical News Release.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Tri-X on the cheap)
Reply from kitmc at vuelux.com (Kit McChesney | Vuelux) ([Leica] Was Tri-X on the cheap, now ILFORD)