Subject: [Leica] Poor Ted feeling the revages of winter...HA,HA,HA!!!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Sep 13 21:01:50 2004

Greg Locke said:
>>> WINTER!!!  WINTER!!!  What the H-E-L-L do you know about winter out
their in
> Lotusland?<<<<<

Well Ok eh, c'mon she dips to below chill on the ice cream some days out
here ya know! :-) I mean we have to watch the chill cause there's a lotta
buds on me roses yet to blum! ;-) I mean I don't let the grand kids stand to
close to them yer know it might freeze the petals right off 'em! ;-)

> ... Where we are taking up our bulbs, dragging the snow tires from the
back
> of the shed and searching the bargain racks for snow suits for the kids.
<<<<<<<

Well I want you to know it's "cool enough out here on the big VANCOUVER
ISLAND it's time to put down daffodil bulbs, patch the wet suits and git the
horses ready for winter polo matches! Now that's cold winter lad!! :-)

> "Chills of Winter"   ....me arse!!<<<<<<<

Ya well ok eh? I bet you didn't know we get cold rain from Alaska!  So
there! Wet arse me arm pit? So OK eh, when did you see me in me wet suit?
;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke) ([Leica] Poor Ted feeling the revages of winter...HA,HA,HA!!!)
Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Poor Ted feeling the revages of winter...HA,HA,HA!!!)