Subject: [Leica] Another picture of the Poconos
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Mon Sep 13 17:06:45 2004

Max Weisenfeld wrote:
> In nearby Honesdale, Pa, ...

Hey I lived just around the corner, so to speak
(Scranton) for 4 years.  My first four years in
the US.  Truly a lifetime ago.

> http://www.leica-gallery.net/max3/image-73714.html
This is a tough one.   I cannot decide whether I
would include the electricity wire as shown, or
use a wide angle and try to move in closer.
Including a person in the photo works well for
me.

Thanks for posting,

- Phong