Subject: [Leica] Hollowell Northamptonshire #9
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Sep 13 09:35:45 2004

Graham showed:

> http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Leica/Hollowell_09.htm<<<<<<<<

Hi graham,

Without question my idea of how one should fish! :-)

Cooler full of beer, big net for the big fish, a comfy chair, overcast as to
not sun burn, comfortable temperature not requiring long johns and woollies
as in ice fishing! :-)

The only thing missing from your usual fine collection of blow-up props was
a good sized fish !!!!!! :-) Of which I suppose Sonny will provide shortly!
;-)

Oh and the picture?  Well OK eh, it's another story telling keeper as usual.
:-)

ted