Subject: [Leica] Very very small negative.
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Sep 13 06:39:53 2004

Neil,

That's a nice experiment. I've never done it with a Minox but you can get
the same feeling by using a 3mp consumer digital. I use my daughter's
Canon A70 for that sometimes.

Looks like you succeeded in your task to tighten up composition. The
second one in particular, since it was taken from a distance. Nice.

Daniel