Subject: [Leica] Michiel's PAW 30-35
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Sun Sep 12 07:09:00 2004

Hello,

Catching up a bit more. The new pc is running well now and is of course
much faster, photoshop and Golive run like a breeze. I also bought a
very good new crt monitor and the pictures look much better now. Next
week i hope to get a spyder to calibrate the monitor.
I'm falling in love with MF. I already got a Mamiya C330f a few months
ago and recently I bought a whole set Bronica rf645. Both are amazing
picture machines in their own right and give marvelous quality.

Week 30 are two pictures from Paris which I visited for work a couple of
times the last weeks. More to come in the near future.
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/30.html
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/30a.html

Week 31 are two land/water scapes form my beloved Friesland in the north
of the Netherlands. We've spent quit some time over there this summer
holiday.
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/31.html
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/31a.html

Week 32 is a back lit leaf.
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/32.html

Week 33 is another scene from Paris. Two girls having lunch.
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/33.html

Week 34 are two more waterscapes from Friesland.
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/34.html
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/34a.html

Week 35 are two scenes inside the most famous cookware shop in Paris
Dehillerin. The shop looks like a warehouse and has not changed or
improved for at least 40 years. But they sell anything a chef needs.
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/35.html
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/35a.html

Index at:http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/paw.html

Comments are welcome and appreciated.