Subject: [Leica] Red Star
From: cmbrow at wm.edu (Chandos Michael Brown)
Date: Fri Sep 10 08:19:13 2004

Still processing images from this past summer, juggling this with the
start of the semester, and various new obligations.  I'm already in way
over my head.

I spent a pleasant morning in July at the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center
Annex of the National Air and Space Museum in Chantilly, Virginia, which
presents possibly the most difficult lighting conditions that I've ever
encountered.  In the event, I employed the 50/2 Macro on an Olympus E1,
ISO generally set at 800.  This is an image of the MiG-21 on exhibit
there; more to follow, for those of you who enjoy vintage aircraft (the
taste for which I here confess is one of my dirty little secrets).

Cheers C

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Red Star)
Reply from DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] Red Star)