Subject: [Leica] chicago in 1968
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon)
Date: Thu Sep 9 16:08:23 2004

"It was a surreal experience. For me. It might have been for Buchannan too.
But I found it very strange standing there thinking "I almost got my a$$
thrown in jail, but here I am talking to Pat Buchannan instead."  kc"

Kyle,   Great story....Funny thing about the suit...One of my day jobs was
working for a bank...suit and tie....The protesters figured I was too young
for the FBI so I must be a Narc (!) The cops still gassed/maced me probably
thinking I was an infiltrator....I eventually made my way home....put Miles,
Trane, BB on the stereo and tuned out...pun intentional...

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] chicago in 1968)