Subject: [Leica] Speaking of icons
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu Sep 9 09:48:16 2004

Thanks, I needed that!

This is in the same league as a Wall Street Journal spoof I read some time
back.  One artcle said something like this:

The Wall Street Journal, in its continuing quest to provide its readers
with improved services, will be adapting a new technology known as
"photography."  Photography is a process whereby a medium coated with
silver-based chemicals is exposed to light through a lens, creating a
lifelike image of the actual scene. . .

:-)

--Peter

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Speaking of icons)