Subject: [Leica] From Editor and Publisher: Reporters hasseled at RNC
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Wed Sep 8 18:10:50 2004

At 12:29 PM 9/8/04 -0400, Kyle Cassidy wrote:
>After my own scary experience of being detained by police for completely
>inexplicable reasons,

Kyle

Without knowing anything about your detention, I strongly suspect that you
are being more than a bit coy by claiming that the reasons for your
detention were "inexplicable".  The NYPD were on guard:  one of their
members was put into the hospital in critical condition by a battering from
one of the "peaceful protestors", after all, and that, alone, would put
every officer on the beat on guard.  And, on this, I am on their side:  the
right to protest does NOT include the right to violence, a minor factoid
generally ignored by the US media.

If you dare, give us your version of just what occurred which led to your
detention.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!