Subject: [Leica] New Old photo
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Tue Sep 7 07:35:07 2004

I was rummaging thru my older photos and found this
one of former LUGger Austin Franklin demonstrating
the workings of the recent Leica O reproduction:

http://www.phongdoan.com/Photography/AustinFranklin/

This was during a dinner at Austin's earlier in
the year where several Rollei folks got together.
I don't think I showed the photo on the LUG before,
but hey, there is Leica content in the photo   :-)

- Phong

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] New Old photo)
Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] New Old photo)
Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] New Old photo - II)