Subject: [Leica] AOL & plain text
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Tue Sep 7 07:03:45 2004

Lately, whether it's AOL [generally in India} or Citibank {mostly in San
Antonio, Texas], they now answer, when asked, that they are not allowed to
say
where they are. That seems to have become their answer in the last few
months.
One woman replied the other day that, yes, she was Indian but that she
could
not say where she was located. I believe I heard on TV recently  that even
the names they give to callers often are not even their  real names. -- bob
cole

Replies: Reply from alal at duke.poly.edu (Akhil Lal) ([Leica] AOL & plain text)