Subject: [Leica] FS Slide Projector
From: langhans at compwrx.com (langhans)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:40:00 2004

Rollei P-37.  I've advertised it before, got some questions but I still have
it.  I had been asking $75 + S/H, but this time, no price.  Just make me a
reasonable offer that does not include shipping.  Comes with original
carrying case, spare bulb and fuse, manual, all cords, carosele, and 7 extra
carosels in cases and boxes.  Everything works including the auto focus.
Can be seen at:

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/langhans/folder-6637.html

Aram

leicar@compwrx.com