Subject: [Leica] Good Things Come In THrees?
From: jblack at ambio.net (John Black)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:40:00 2004

> Got it, J.B.  A refreshingly frank answer, too.
>
> Buzz

Sorry Buzz. That's one of those snappy, smart ass replies that I wish I had
back 5 min later.

I have multiple M camera rigs dedicated to different films that I have
duplicate lenses for.  The chrome outfit is for color, the black for Tri-X
etc.  The older Elmarit goes with a IIIg with contemporary lenses that I
shoot with Pan-F.

The reference to Uncle Dick Stein is from the pure-silver list where he
posts regularly.  He is an Australian dentist of rare wit.

JB