Subject: [Leica] Any LUGgers on the HUG?
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:40:00 2004

George Kase wrote:
> Just wondered if any of you were also on the Hasselblad user
> group list and how to find it and register...

Hi George,

LUGger Dan Cardish in fact is the maintainer of the
Hasselblad user group.   I have cut-and-pasted the
subscription information below:

send to majordomo@kelvin.net, the following (in the body of the
message, NOT the subject)

        subscribe hasselblad <your email address>

TO SUBSCRIBE TO DIGEST FORM
send to majordomo@kelvin.net, the following (in the body of the
message, NOT the subject)

        subscribe hasselblad digest <your email address>

Hope that helps,

- Phong

I have Hasselblad equipment, but that does not make me
a Hasselblad user.  :-)