Subject: [Leica] VF Upgrade to my M6TTL
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:32 2004

Yes there is, I sent an email to Dave Elwell and this is the response I
received:

Slobodan
We could recover your M6TTL with MP material. That would be approx. $150.00
The modifacation to upgrade the viewfinder to the MP style is $262.50 The
mod. makes the frames lines brighter and reduces the white out or flare
that sometimes occurs.
Please send it to: Leica Camera Inc 156 Ludlow Ave Northvale, NJ 07647
ATT:SERVICE DEPT

You can UPS or Fed X or whatever is most convenient for you, as long as you
have some way of tracking it so you will know when it arrived. Include a
note with your name, address, daytime phone and description of what you
would like done. An estimate notice will be mailed to you in approx 48 hrs
after we receive the equipment. Please allow a few more days for that mail
to reach you. Make a note for your records of the serial #'s. If you need
more info you can contact Vicki in Repair Customer Service
Phone 800-222-0118 ext 232  email vicki.valenti@leicacamerausa.com  or Carol
at ext 224

Dave Elwell
Leica Camera Inc. / Parts & Technical Info
156 Ludlow Ave / Northvale, NJ 07647
www.leica-camera.com/usa
dave.elwell@leicacamerausa.com
Tel 800-222-0118 ext 217 / Fax 201-767-3438