Subject: [Leica] Digilux 2 comments! :-)
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:31 2004

I found a Japanese site (in my zealous attempt to find any real info on the
R-D1) that compares the Digilux2 and the  Panasonic LC-1 (remember that
Leica suppose to have tweaked the Digilux 1's firmware). Anyway, the best
that I can decode from using Babelfish is that the Panasonic produces
slightly higher contrast and slightly more sharpened pictures by default,
but the difference is very minor and of course can be changes easier post
processing.

use richard@imagecraft.com)