Subject: [Leica] hotflashes...
From: mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:29 2004

Steve,

Good shot! Made me chuckle, not only in light of the commentary, but just on
the subject matter alone. Although, to truly capture the spirit of the LUG
you should have put a wider angle lens on. That way you have included the
jars labeled "bright ideas", "silly commentary", and that really big jug in
the backgound labelled "off topic discussions."

jm
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>

> I love the LUG for its wisdom, stimulation, and goofy falderole....here's
an image that immediately made me think of the LUG...