Subject: [Leica] Professional Leica Shooter Sighting
From: frankandaubrey at mindspring.com (Frank Farmer)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:28 2004

LUGgers & MUGers,

Suffice it to say that I was suprised . . . .  While attending a fundraising
event in Houston, TX for a theater company my brother volunteers for I
noticed the event photographer.  My brother waived her over and much
to my suprise she lifted a Leica M4-P with a 35 Summicron and a Vivitar
flash attached.  This, in the midst of dozens of little digital point and
shoots
sighted throughout the night.  I was pleased.  I spoke with her later and
she mentioned that she thinks she is the last pro in Houston using M's on
a regular basis.  She said she loves them.  I agreed, M6-TTL in hand, also
wearing a 35 Summicron.  We smiled.

Frank

Replies: Reply from gwpics at aol.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Professional Leica Shooter Sighting)