Subject: [Leica] R9 problem
From: Leicajay at aol.com (Leicajay@aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:28 2004

In a message dated 03/21/2004 10:37:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca writes:
And I own about a dozen Leica SLR's and I've never had a single problem with
any of them.

Regards,

Greg

Considering the time and money I spent getting them fixed I'm sure the folks
who bought mine haven't had any more problems with them either...well except
for the film-scratching in the R8s, I engineered a definitive DIY for the
plastic part but didn't want to do it since I was selling them.  BTW if
anyone is
still having the scratching problem, glue (Pliobond) a strip of surplus
titanium shutter curtain from an old Nikon F series, over the plastic plate
in the
back door next to the pressure plate.