Subject: [Leica] New Photos: Spring Equinox ?
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:26 2004

Sam S wrote:
> I'm an east cost person who does not believe spring begins until late
> April. This is my favorite of your shots:
>
> <http://www.phongdoan.com/Photography/SpringEquinox2004/crw_0456p.htm>
>
> Nice deep rich colors (what film?) and pleasing composition.

Sam,

Thank you for your comments.  I actually took these photos with
a digital camera.  I usually mention this in my posting message,
but I forgot this time.  [Canon 10D DSLR, with 70-200 f4 and 20-35mm
f2.8 zoom lenses for these photos].  I also took some 6x7 shots
yesterday.

Actually spring comes not with the calendar, but with the first
flowers.  Crocuses hold a special, very personal meaning to me.

- Phong